Resuscitator (Artificial Resuscitator) Emergency self breathing instruments. The silicone resuscitator manufactured by us assure high performance. We use these silicone resuscitator for adults. We supply and offer these fetal monitors that are available with oxygen reservoir bag with valve.
TYPE : EVAQU-O2™
Weight : About 650 Grams ( Net Weight )
EVAQU-O2™ Mask is tested at 600 degrees Radiant Heat, is effectively used for
Respiratory, Head and Eye Protection. The Masks are certified to protect the user
for a minimum period of 40 minutes from toxic smoke.
The Air Purifying Negative Pressure and filtration device is made from high
technology equipments and products for reliable performance.
The Flame Resistant Hood protects the head from Hot Burning Ashes and Debris
or Heat upto 600 degrees.
Hood : Made from Reflective Aluminum Fire Resistant materials. The Hoods are
Oversized Hoods – One Size Fits All, covering entire Head and covers full
forehead and face.
Visor : Extra Large Vision having a bigger Visor reduces chances of
Claustrophobia, providing the wearer for a wider view.
Filter : High Capacity Filter Cartridge : Shell made of Stainless Steel
Breathing Nose : Inside - Silicon & Outside - Stainless Steel
Applications : This kind of respirator is an essential personal poison-gas-protecting respiratory
apparatus incase of a life emergency in hotels, office buildings , department stores,
banks, posts and telecommunications, power industries, public entertainment
places or dwelling houses.
Technical Parameters :
- Effective Composition: Separate and Activated carbon.
- Effective time: 40 minutes against poisonous Gas, Smoke Protection & Hot
- Effective protection: Against Carbon monoxide (CO); Hydrogen cyanide (HCN);
toxic smoke and fog.
- Mist Permeability Coefficient: less than 5%.
- Inhalation Resistance: less than 800 Pa.
- Exhalation Resistance: less than 300 Pa.
- Validity : 5 years
Approvals : The Masks are approved as per EN 403:2004 Standards
- Only one-time used for an emergency escape. It cannot be used for work
protection, but just for personal escape and self-life-saving.
- The Adult should help the children to wear this Mask.
- Keep in well ventilated place.
- Avoid heat source, flammable, explosive, Rain, Moisture and corrosive
- Keep it moistureproof, within an ambient temperature of 0℃ to 40℃.
- Keep it motionless. Pressed, torn vacuum bag or taken apart at will, could cause efficacy damage.
- This kind of respirator belongs to storage model.As soon as it is placed in store ,it can’t be moved, beaten or taken apart at will ,otherwise it may lose efficiency .
- Do not use when oxygen strength less than 17%.
- If the seal has been broken, you must consider that this respirator has been used and can’t be used again.
Operation Instructions :
- Tear off the sealing on the plastic package box.
- Open the vacuum bag to unfold the mask.
- Pull out the two rubber plugs, outside and inside the breathing mouth.
- Put on the mask. Make sure strapping tape tight.
- Choose right way to escape from fire.
The Lalizas Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD), complies with the amended SOLAS ch.II-2 and the IMO MSC/Circ.849. All vessels on international routes must carry EEBD’s on board.
LALIZAS approved EEBD carries the following characteristics: